Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa P Zwerdlinger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
What a waste of time and money. This Dr is a no good liar! 100% liar!!! I swear in a court of law and if I subpoena Amy King she admitted that Dr Lisa lied big time and cost me $2000 because of her lies! Dr Lisa needs to be held accountable for her actions of outright lies! Even her own PA Amy King said she lied! Don't waste your time with this Evile woman. I only pray Karma does its job and she gets what she deserves!
Amy King is a fantastic health care person! She is all about health and she cares - which is a rare find in the 'health care' business. Yes, I did say business, as opposed to profession. She also has respect for and listens to her patients. She provides excellent information when asked and allows a person to absorb options, etc. without being aggressive. Patients do not have the privilege of choosing their diseases or ailments that will adversely change their lives. To visit a PA who does nothing but encourage one to 'keep on keepin' on' rather than sell me the next dose of maintenance is truly refreshing. I am not a young pup. If I do have to go with some bizarre ailment, I only hope her smiling face will be there so I laugh my way into the next zone! I have seen many doctors, and believe me, Amy beats them out of the ballpark.
23 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Lisa P Zwerdlinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Family Practice, 735 US Highway 24, Leadville, CO
Dr. Lisa P Zwerdlinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leadville, CO.