Dr. Lisa P Zwerdlinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa P Zwerdlinger?

Dr Lisa Zwerdlinger is 100% A liar

What a waste of time and money. This Dr is a no good liar! 100% liar!!! I swear in a court of law and if I subpoena Amy King she admitted that Dr Lisa lied big time and cost me $2000 because of her lies! Dr Lisa needs to be held accountable for her actions of outright lies! Even her own PA Amy King said she lied! Don't waste your time with this Evile woman. I only pray Karma does its job and she gets what she deserves!

Amy King is a fantas..

Amy King is a fantastic health care person! She is all about health and she cares - which is a rare find in the 'health care' business. Yes, I did say business, as opposed to profession. She also has respect for and listens to her patients. She provides excellent information when asked and allows a person to absorb options, etc. without being aggressive. Patients do not have the privilege of choosing their diseases or ailments that will adversely change their lives. To visit a PA who does nothing but encourage one to 'keep on keepin' on' rather than sell me the next dose of maintenance is truly refreshing. I am not a young pup. If I do have to go with some bizarre ailment, I only hope her smiling face will be there so I laugh my way into the next zone! I have seen many doctors, and believe me, Amy beats them out of the ballpark.

Dr. Zwerdlinger is v..

Dr. Zwerdlinger is very thorough and caring. She is helping me deal with a very serious health problem and referring me to outstanding specialists to help with my treatment.

Always a great exper..

Always a great experience!!

I always feel welcom..

I always feel welcome at Rocky Mountain Family Practice, Dr. Lisa and her staff are excellent!

I have always been m..

I have always been most satisfied with the care & service provided by Dr Lisa & her staff. She is a great Dr, always caring & concerned for my health!

I went to see Amy re..

I went to see Amy regarding some breathing problems. Her personality is the best and she makes a person feel so relaxed in the office. I always feel better after I visit her.

The office staff is ..

The office staff is kind and gracious and capable. And the professional staff is outstanding. I always feel absolutely well cared for.

a great experience f..

a great experience for a horrible dog bite everyone was so pleasant and great . Now next year when I go back to Leadville I know I will have a place to go if I get sick or hurt again...

I saw Heather becaus..

I saw Heather because I had to change my appointment date and time. She was excellent, spent the time with me that was needed, and we made a plan together.

Comfortable and thor..

Comfortable and thorough

Dr Lisa removed a sk..

Dr Lisa removed a skin lesion from my right cheek. Everything seemed to go OK and very little discomfort.