Dr. Lisanne Lange Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lisanne Lange?

Mother of 14 year old son

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I have taken my 14 year old son numerous times to see Dr. Lange. She has always been very attentive and asks him questions and draws him into discussion to gather information about his ailments. He has no problem going to a "lady" doctor, I did ask him last year if he would like to switch to a man. He said, nope I like Dr. Lange, she listens to me. You can't ask for anything better than that!

We're so lucky we found her!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Dr. Lange is AMAZING-I cant imagine finding a better doctor for our son(and us!). Shes always communicative and knowledgable (even emails!). With this being our first child I was very scared that I would be obsessive and crazed but she always make me feel justified. Being a pediatrician not only do you have to manage the sick children but the parents as well and she is amazing at both.

AMAZING doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr Lange is my son's pediatrician and we met her by chance. She was the attending doctor at the hospital he was admitted to when he was sick. She is attentive, caring and understanding. I am a "nervous mother" and I feel she can read my thoughts and puts me at ease when I am upset. She has a very "real" perspective and does not make you feel like your stupid when asking the million questions that pop in your head. She has a laid back attitude and I absolutely love this lady as does my son. As a parent, you want someone to take care of your child when things are out of your hand and she does an amazing job at taking care of us both!

LOVE Dr Lang!!!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

LOVE Dr Lang!!!!! Great dr. wonderful and caring my daughter loves her and so do we!

Posted on August 1st, 2017