Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisbeth H Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lisbeth H Chang has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Lisbeth H Chang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Doctor Chang, is awesome. She has great bed side manner and is always around to answer questions. One thing I love is how she always explains what she is doing when I am there for an exam. This helps aleviate an anxiety, because visiting the gyno isn't always the most fun. I would absolutely recommend Dr Chang to anyone looking for a great OBGYN.
Dr. Chang is not only very knowledgeable but also very down to earth and super nice! She make you feel comfortable to ask any question! She is also very experienced! She delivered both my babies and ensured that I had a healthy pregnancy and babies! And I did! I completely trust her! Also, her nurse Xochi is super nice and patient! She makes you feel important and cared for!
I have seeing Dr.chang for almost 6 years, and had best experience of delivering my two girls with her. she is very professional, caring and up-to-date.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
20 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1998
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Lisbeth H Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisbeth H Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.