Dr. Lisbeth Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisbeth Chang?

Dr Chang is GREAT!

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Doctor Chang, is awesome. She has great bed side manner and is always around to answer questions. One thing I love is how she always explains what she is doing when I am there for an exam. This helps aleviate an anxiety, because visiting the gyno isn't always the most fun. I would absolutely recommend Dr Chang to anyone looking for a great OBGYN.

Excellent

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Dr. chang is efficient, compassionate, sweet and very knowledgeable! i would highly recommend her to all. The staff is also very caring.

Dr. Chang

Posted on October 6th, 2015

She's an awesome doctor, patient, accurate, sweet, and makes you feel so comfortable. I love my doctor appointments, there fast, and exciting. She's delivering my baby and she delivered my mom's baby so that says it all we really want to keep her in the family as our family doctor.

Dr. Chang is Great!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Chang is not only very knowledgeable but also very down to earth and super nice! She make you feel comfortable to ask any question! She is also very experienced! She delivered both my babies and ensured that I had a healthy pregnancy and babies! And I did! I completely trust her! Also, her nurse Xochi is super nice and patient! She makes you feel important and cared for!

most trustu DR ever

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I have seeing Dr.chang for almost 6 years, and had best experience of delivering my two girls with her. she is very professional, caring and up-to-date.

Not so good

Posted on May 27th, 2013

She is sometimes nice and sometimes SUPER cold which makes you think she doesn't care. I didn't feel comfortable asking all my questions... she seems knowledgeable but I just wasn't comfortable with her. I also think she put her interest ahead of mine when she strongly pushed for a D&C without giving my body any chance to pass the pregnancy naturally. I stood my ground and did not do the surgery and everything ended up fine. She gave me two pills to take orally to help pass the pregnancy while I read a lot of research about that particular pill be more effective to be taken vaginally. She however said the pill is taken orally during the first trimester. Months later she was telling me how the pill should be taken vaginally. I of course called her out on that and her response was "there's new data now about taking it vaginally". I don't believe her... I knew all along taking it vaginally was better and I think she wanted the pill to fail so she can do surgery and make more money.

Hysterectomy

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr Chang is knowledgeable and compassionate and was very professional from begining to end. Went to see her after a very bad experience with a OBGYN from Facey in Valencia, who had diagnosed me with Cancer. So desperatly I followed a friends advice and went for a second opinion with Dr Chang. She took charge and send me for test of her own, and was pleased to know i did not have cancer, but did need a hysterectomy. She held my hand as the anesthesiologist put me under, and visited me three times a day. I am over weight and she was concerned about the incision she was going to make on my belly, I told her look at me I will not be wearing a bikini any time soon, LOL. She is GREAT!

I thought she was great!

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I had my first child with Dr Yashipour, he was great! My second was with Dr Chang, she was easy to talk with and understood how I felt month to month! It's not easy being pregnant! Thank youDr.Chang!

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Only go to this doctor if you want to be judged, treated harshly by a rude staff, and have none of your concerns listened to. Dr. Chang is too busy trying to get you in and out of the door to take any concerns you might have seriously.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Dr Chang is a wonderful doctor. She is very informative and caring throughout the entire process. I had my first child with her and I plan of going to her for my second.

Dr is great, some staff of the staff is NOT complimentary & wait is entirely unreasonable for ultrasounds

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Fantastic!!!

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Dr. Chang is a great OBGYN!!! She's very personable and easy to talk to, but she also really knows her stuff. She really goes the extra way with her patients, always returning telephone calls, and calling patients personally with test results rather than leaving it to a nurse. Any patient would be in good hands with Dr. Chang!