Dr. Marie L Baudean Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marie L Baudean?

Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor

Dr. Baudean and her office staff have provided my child with superb medical care. Dr. Baudean listens to her patients and their families and treats all with compassion and kindness. We have been with her for 17 years and the office has always responded to our calls and followed up whenever needed outside of normal business hours. Your child will be in good hands. She is highly recommended.

Dr. Baudean was my daughter and my son's pediatrician. They are not 35 and 31 years of age. I was curious if she was still practicing and so thrilled to see her wonderful history. She has stood the test of time. We loved her and Dr. Tim and Morgan.

Love her!

Dr. Baudean was my pediatrician until I was sixteen, and she was amazing! There was never a time when we were waiting too long. She was always very courteous and personable!

Dr. Marie L Baudean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.