Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lise S Weisberger
Dr. Lise S Weisberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Weisberger is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Methodist Hospital Of Chicago and Aurora Chicago Lakeshore Hospital. Dr. Weisberger has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lise S Weisberger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lise S Weisberger has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Lise S Weisberger has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lise S Weisberger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Weisberger, although there is a long wait for new appts, she deeply cares for her patients. If she doesn't know an answer, she will find the right person to talk to to get you an answer. I've had her call me personally between appts with answers She is easy to talk to and if there is not enough time during the appt to clear everything up, she will make a follow up appt a few weeks later. She does not over test and is in contact with my other doctors about my health, which is important since I have diabetes. Her nurse is super nice and they both make themselves readily available if I need to contact them. The office is pretty close to public transportation and they have walk-in hours most mornings.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weisberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Maine Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsErie Family Health Center, 1285 Hartrey Ave, Evanston, IL
Dr. Lise S Weisberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.