Dr. Lise R Wiltse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lise R Wiltse?

Anesthesiologist

Dr Wiltse is one of the best anesthesiologists I've ever encountered in my decades of working in the medical field and as a patient.

She is the BEST!

I have had a chronic L5/S1 disk problem for 12 years - and have preferred not to treat it with surgery, as I have never known anyone to be truly BETTER five years after surgery. I found Dr. Wiltse about 7 years ago, and now see her every 6-8 months or so for steroid epidural injections - and I am able to live a relatively normal life! She is a lifesaver! Thanks to her, I am back to work in one day, and can count on her to know exactly what I need every time! Her bedside manner and staff are wonderful! Don't look anywhere else, She is the bomb!

Dr. Lise R Wiltse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.