Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisle Wayne II
Dr. Lisle Wayne II, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with another office in Evansville, IN. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Wayne is affiliated with The Heart Hospital At Deaconess Gateway Llc, Deaconess Cross Pointe Center and Deaconess Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Lisle Wayne II has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Lisle Wayne II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wayne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Heart Hospital At Deaconess Gateway Llc
Deaconess Cross Pointe Center
Deaconess Hospital Inc
Deaconess Gateway Hospital
HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
The Women's Hospital
51 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisle Wayne II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.