Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liton S Mecano MD
Dr. Liton S Mecano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Caledonia, MI, with other offices in Wyoming, MI and Grand Rapids, MI . His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mecano is affiliated with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Liton S Mecano has 3 locations
10047 Crossroad Ct SE Ste 100
Caledonia, MI 49316
Dr. Liton S Mecano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Liton S Mecano has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Liton S Mecano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Liton S Mecano - Posted on April 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Liton S Mecano - Posted on September 21st, 2010
I have been going to this Doctor for 9 years. He is now the Doctor I chose for my children as well. He is very caring and always spends plenty of time with us and he has diagnosed so many issues for us over the years. USUALLY I do not have to wait long AT ALL to get in to see him, there is occasions that they have a longer wait. We really enjoy having him for our family--what a great Doctor!
Dr. Mecano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Liton S Mecano Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
Locations & Directions
Dr. Liton S Mecano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Caledonia, MI.