Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Livia A Jaen MD
Dr. Livia A Jaen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Hallandale Beach, FL . Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Jaen is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Wellington Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Livia A Jaen has 3 locations
2351 S Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
1001 N Federal Hwy Ste 101
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Book Online Now
Dr. Livia A Jaen has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Livia A Jaen has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Livia A Jaen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Jaen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Livia A Jaen Accepts the Following Insurance
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Livia A Jaen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.