Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Livia A Veress has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing, chest pain or wheezing, you can ask your doctor to refer you to a pediatric pulmonologist.
Common conditions and diseases they treat range from noisy breathing, asthma and chronic coughs to lung disease, apnea and cystic fibrosis. They can also diagnose and treat cases of pneumonia in children and prescribe any kind of respiratory medication or equipment your child might need.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Veress is an amazing physician. Not only is she incredibly smart, she is kind and has a wonderful way of connecting with children. She listens to the child and comes up with a plan that will work for your family. She is great at figuring out complex cases, she has so much knowledge that she is able to pull from and connect. My children all love to see her, she is truly a wonderful physician.
16 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2002
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Livia A Veress accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Colorado, 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO
Dr. Livia A Veress is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.