Dr. Livingston Eaddy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Livingston Eaddy Jr?

Good Hands

Dr. Eaddy was my surgeon recently for a thyroidectomy. I immediately felt comfortable trusting him with my surgery. His bedside manner was patient, firm and caring. He was conservative and accurate and everything went great. He answered all of my questions and I did not feel rushed. His nurse is also a definite asset. I strongly recommend him.

Best Surgeon in region

I have been treated by him for nearly 20 years,a dn I would not want anyone else cutting me open.When I registered for one procedure, two staff members commented that nurses and other staff at the hospital seek him out for surgery. That says a lot about him.He is also very careful, and requires pre-operation exams from cardiologists before taking a case. He did not take my wife's case because he thought another doctor would be better qualified to perform the specialized procedure.WOW!

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.