Dr. Livingstone C Igwe Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Livingstone C Igwe?

Great Doctor, took care of my son and I when we had strep throat. He was kind, efficent, and the pharmacy inside the clinic on E. Superior St. was great too. The last thing I felt like doing was running to a store to have our perscriptions filled!!! Great Service, we just moved here from FL and I had no idea where to start my search in finding a doctor. I am glad to have found one I trust right away!

very nice, but..

I like DR Igwe personally. However, I have been seeing him for three years for anxiety and pain. He didn't try to figure out the problem, he would just quickly prescribe a new med and cross our fingers. I had to suggest seeing a specialist, which has actually helped. When I had suggested that to him he said to just keep taking the meds until things get worse. Also I would try to have a dialogue with him to work on a solution, but he didn't seem to be interested.

Worst physician I have ever met

He shows little affect other than irritation, doesn't seem to have much empathy, isn't willing to spend much time figuring out what is wrong with a person, to name just a few. Overall, very horrible experiences. I have heard the same from other patients!

Dr. Livingstone C Igwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.