Dr. Liviu Holca Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

I liked him. He was always nice to me. I went to him for over 10 years.

This doctor likes to prescribe the Percocet's. When you are addicted he will titrate you off of them NOT A GOOD doctor, he is not out for patients health only the good old might buck in his pocket

Dr. Holca seems nice, but I have not known him long. The receptionist or secretary is very nasty and unprofessional. The office is antiquated with no modern amenities. They do not refill prescriptions over the phone or without a visit, even for maintenance medication. Have to visit him every 3 months even if there is nothing wrong to get prescriptions. With a mail in pharmacy service, I need 3 weeks to even get my medication, that would mean I would visit the doctor every 2.5 months?

Dr. Friendly

Dr. Holca is one of the friendliest doctors I have meet. He is an excellent listener and I have always received quality medical advice and treatment. Thank you Dr. Holca!!!