Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elizabeth Chapek has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 13
I was bed rest for 4 months with back, neck, and shoulder pain. I couldn't drive, or even type because of the pain. I could hardly hold my head up because of the pain and weakness in my back and neck. I had 3 previous doctors before Dr. Chapek, that were not able to help me or diagnose the problem. My first visit with Dr. Chapek she found the root of the problem and I was able to return to work that same week. Dr. Chapek has got me back on the road to health. She is a wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Chapek was the only doctor that was able to help me regain my equilibrium after a cruise. She also helped with my chronic neck pain. She also helped with my vertigo two years later and caught that my B12 levels were low, something the ER doctor did not notice.Dr.Chapek is honest, upfront and to the point. She does not sugar coat what you need to do for optimal health. I found her easy to talk to and she listened to me, but she is firm in her beliefs about what you need to do to improve your health. Not a bad thing, but some people might not want to hear what she tells them. I am more than willing to pay since my insurance won't and drivce 90 miles for her to treat me because of the wonderful results I have received from her care.She does not have a fancy office, but that's okay with me. I think her charges are very reasonable compared to other physicians. My insurance did reimburse me for my visit, but I had to file myself. That wasn't difficult to do.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Elizabeth Chapek accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLiz Chapek Do, 6760 Abrams Rd Ste 203, Dallas, TX
Dr. Elizabeth Chapek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.