Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Liza R Maniquis-Smigel has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Liza R Maniquis-Smigel has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Liza R Maniquis-Smigel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Liza R Maniquis-Smigel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Two years ago I had severe low back pain. I tried everything from medication, physical therapy, acupuncture, massage and chiropractic work. I decided to go to Dr. Smigel because I had enough of this wretched discomfort. After my first appointment, I received prolotherapy, and I could clearly feel the pain vanishing. I was so amazed! Three weeks after, my pain was gone completely . She is friendly, compassionate, and passionate about her work. I can feel she truly cares about her patients. Thank you Dr. Smigel!
without the excellent care I got from the good doctor I would not be walking now. The drug free therapy she uses is a wonder. I am pain free and active because of her treatment and recommend it as a permanent solution to pain. The alternative was total knee replacement. I'm 63 and not willing to do such an invasive operation, in light if this therapy!
30 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1988
University Of Illinois
Dr. Liza R Maniquis-Smigel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLiza R Maniquis-Smigel Md, 136A Ululani St, Hilo, HI
Dr. Liza R Maniquis-Smigel is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Hilo, HI.