Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Liza S Yballe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Getting a appointment 3 months Promptness always running late, Courteous, very much Diagnosis, pretty good, refers out thou Bedside , never seen, never heard from Time spent with me, depends on case load, Great Doctor, cares. But case load to heavy. Follow up after visit, 3 to 4 month average wait to get into follow up. Refered to ER by staff ,then being able to get an appointment.
23 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Liza S Yballe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVeterans Administration, 1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd Bldg D, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Liza S Yballe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.