Dr. Lizbeth Bible Is this you?

3.4

Extremely rude and lies

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Bible is amazing but the woman Zuri who works as dr.bible secretary is beyond horrible. In all my years going to a doctor I have never ever had to deal with such a incompetent person as Zuri is. I have been lied to by Zuri , phone calls never ever returned when I have left messages and several times appointments have been made to only have Zuri call me to cancel the appointments. When asked why it was canceled all Zuri says is that dr. Bible did not approve the appointment. I am honestly appalled by how such a wonderful doctor could have such a horrible so called secretary working for her. I can only wish and hope that others speak up as well and that dr. Bible gets new competent help in her office. Dr. Bible is wonderful but she will lose many patients if Zuri stays. And i will be one of them.

Great Dr.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Bible is a rare find in the field of medicine. She not only talks to you but she listens to you. I was very pleased to find her she was instrumental in helping me to make necessary changes in my life.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Has my daughters appt. For troubled breathing (asthma) She talked to us, checked Her breathing edite Her prescriptions and I recieved a bill of 269.00! For just being talked to!!! Oh they checked her weight! I could of done that at home!

student

Posted on February 10th, 2015

At first the doctor appears to be warm, concerned and friendly; First Im not hooked on opiates; the doctor kept on implying that I was hooked on pills. She basicslly called me a liar in which I did not appreciate. She raised her voice @me several times in which I did not appreciate it. I then thought she needs to see a therapist, I didnt feel that my past trauma's were any of her business. She was more like a drill sergeant or Cruella de Ville! I have never been accused of so many things in such a short span, she down played all of my other doctors diagnosis even when I read the diagnosis back to her she insisted that they meant something else. How can a doctor tell me what I am feeling? She was worried about my shaking even after I tild her why I was shaking she insisted it was because I was going through withdrawls. She I's definitely not a doctor that my family would want me seeing , I would not refer her to anyone nor would I ever go back to see her.

Remarkable Doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I started going to Dr. Bible three and a half years ago. I found her after I went to several doctors letting them know that I was tired and not feeling well. They all told me that it was because I had a baby and to basically "suck it up". This was not my first child so I knew that what I was experiencing was not normal. I called Dr. Bible's office and told her receptionist's my symptoms. Although Dr. Bible had never met me, she was so concerned that she stayed at work late that day so that she could see me. She immediately noticed that things weren't right and sent me for lab work at the emergency room. I found out that I was extremely anemic to the point of having heart palpitations, etc. The other doctors ignored me but Dr. Bible listened and took care of my medical condition. Dr. Bible is also the first doctor that I have ever had to call me herself! She actually called me herself to wish me well when I was having a surgical procedure done by another doctor. Dr. Bible always listens to me and she has always made recommendations that work. She will also be honest and tell you "no" when she needs to...she will not prescribe diet pills so do not bother to ask! I also did not schedule a follow-up visit at one point and she had her staff call to have me schedule one. Most doctors would not take the time to even notice. Overall, she is a REMARKABLE doctor!!!

Don't be fooled

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr. Bible gives the appearance of being a concerned, compassionate physician. Don't be taken in. I saw her several times over a two year period. At first I thought she was wonderful (she had been recommended by a friend who stopped seeing her because of her tirades and inconsistent behavior). She asked appropriate questions and seemed to be interested in my answers. Each subsequent visit she spent more and more time talking about herself and less time focusing on my issues. When she finally would circle back to me she had the audacity to tell me I had already taken too much of her time. I don't like going to doctors in general so it's not like I was making appointments to fill my lonely days. I see a doctor when I am sick and I expect the doctor to focus on me during the office visit and to diagnose and treat accordingly. If I need a therapist I'll go to one although I sincerely doubt that a therapist would spend office visit time discussing themselves. It is my opinion that Dr. Bible uses her position as some sort of podium where she can lecture a (literally) captive audience.

Exceptional/Wish she had been my first experience with a doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I have never liked going to the doctor's and have always been disappointed in the way I feel I have been treated until I went to Dr. Bible. She doesn't make you feel bad about yourself and encourages you every step of the way and with that it makes you feel better about yourself and the problems you are facing. Some doctors tend to talk down to you or not talk to you at all. And if they do they concentrate on negatives and no positives leaving me to not return. Dr. Bible wants to go over everything until you are clear on it. Her staff is also understand and if you are shy, withdrawn or have issues with certain things they work with you and make you comfortable also. If you would like a doctor that truly cares and will do all they can to make you comfortable Dr. Bible is the one.

Posted on March 20th, 2017