Dr. Lizy Andrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lizy Andrews?

Horrible Experience

This office did not take my pains seriously. When she performed an exam, she put NOTHING on the speculum. She tore all the skin all around my vagina. It has been almost two weeks since the exam and the skin is still irritated and healing. The pain that I went in for has gotten worse since my initial visit with her, and have now found a new OBGYN that I will be going to. I didn't appreciate that she just kept thinking there was a UTI or an infection. I know my body, and I know that the pain is more serious than that.

Possibility of malpratice

I went to see Dr.Andrews for a pap smear. Since I am 43 and having irregular periods, she began discussing with me the possibility of doing a hysterectomy. After a year and another visit, I agreed that it needed to be done and we scheduled the surgery. During the hysterectomy surgery, Dr. Andrews accidentally made a cut in my bladder and had to call in a urologist to sew up the cut. Since I had an injury to my bladder, I have been sitting and laying at home for two weeks with a catheter, hoping and praying I had no permanent damage. My follow-up with Dr. Andrews is tomorrow and, after that, I don't want to go back to this woman ever again.

Dr. Lizy Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bourbonnais, IL.