Dr. Llewelyn Williams Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Llewelyn Williams?

Concern

Posted on December 6th, 2017

As I sat in Dr Williams office reading his reviews, my concerns grew, as to weather or not I would want this Dr. to give me the attention and care that I was so desperately needing. After our introduction and my question to his assistant to weather or not I should be there, I met the Dr. I must say, I was pleasantly pleased and realized, that my apprehension was for not. I must say I enjoyed my visit and felt very comfortable knowing that this Dr would be doing what ever procedure I would need. It took longer than I wished for the actual procedure, but It all went well and I was very pleased that I had made this choice. Kudos to Dr Williams

I will never go see this doctor again....!

Posted on May 17th, 2017

This so called Dr absolutely doant care about you....he just cares about billing your insurance. .Absolutely the worst I've ever been...it is very obvious he has never been in serious pain....I know of 3 other patients who were treated like I was and nurse practitioner FATIMA was horrible as well...

Injections take away most of my pain

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Pain Management doesn't mean Pain Free -- with that in mind, getting injections from Dr. Williams has been very helpful in controlling my back pain - I'm not 100% pain free (maybe 90%) - I've not had any negative experiences with the staff or prescriptions that I've read in other reviews - Dr. Williams has always listened to me and yes he did recommend lifestyle changes (which I can choose to do or not). I will continue to see him for my back pain.

Bad experience

Posted on August 10th, 2016

By far the worst possible dr ever. I don't even mind a little bit of juicing that he suggested doing but I wasn't there for that. I thought I had gotten refer from my primary for neck/shoulder pain. The office staff has to be the most stupidest staff I've ever seen don't know what is being prescribed. They never filled my prescription and when several weeks went by I called them to see what was going on. It turns out they did not know they had screwed up. I went back for the last time, schedule my surgery for shots, had the surgery then never got a call to go back to see the dr. Never going back to see this office or dr... The the most incompetent office ever.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

I waited 4 months to be seen and brought all my medical paperwork. He did not spend even ten minutes with me. The time he did spend was him condescending bombarding me with questions like he was trying to finish and move on. He didn't listen to anything I had to say pushed the juicer and no pork thing on me then wanted to schedule me for him to do injections on me. Then to top it off they messed up all my prescriptions they called in and said it was my fault for picking them and they couldn't change them.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I think Dr. Williams 1s an invaluable medical asset to the entire southern New Mexico.

Only see him if desperate

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

One of the top 3 worst doctors I've ever seen, if not the worst. Completely fixated in his singular philosophy and will not deviate in the face of all evidence that not everyone is built like everyone else. Will not listen to me, but insists he has, never seen him take notes. If I had another option to get help in this forsaken sump-pit-of-doctors town I would dump him, but I have 0 choices in this waste of an area. Medical help here is extremely bad, but this one takes the cake. Avoid his injections unless your desperate. I will end up in the hospital & ER more often because of him.

Low IQ doctor hurts patients

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever been to. He's rude, condescending, and doesn't listen

Quackerjack

Posted on December 15th, 2015

This guy is the biggest QUACK I have ever met and, as an RN, I've met plenty. After waiting two months to see this man, he blew in and out of the exam room in under five minutes. He had NO interest in why I was there and did not listen at all ... If I tried to talk, he simply talked over me, giving what was obviously a prepared speech repeated to most patients. I was told to buy a juicer, preferably a Jack LaLane brand, stop eating pork and everything would be cured. I suffer from Lupus/Fibromyalgia and Crohn's disease and I am in pain ALL THE TIME. I was a patient of Dr Kennedy's and, after some trial and error, he had had my pain under control for years, allowing me to function and enjoy life. Don't waste your time or money on this man. Unfortunately, because of aggressive and unfair treatment by the DEA, there is no one in this area who actually prescribes for pain and the only one within 125 miles who does prescribe doesn't take new patients, even if you've been his patient in the past. Local chronic pain patients here have been left to spend their lives in agony.

Uncomfortable

Posted on December 8th, 2015

If you aren't Christian, this is a very uncomfortable office. All the christian literature is very in your face. Also, he prescribed me a medication I specifically told him I was allergic to. Won't be going back. He clearly doesn't listen. Very rude office staff as well.

PAY ATTENTION!!

Posted on December 1st, 2015

In my opinion from my experience with this doctor I must say..... Don't walk into this doctors office but RUN as fast as you can, AWAY from this doctor. You think that a doctor would take his medical hip. oath seriously, like do no harm however, instead he threatens & aims to potentially do harm through those threats and demands. he does not care to know what is wrong with you he wants to start at the very beginning as if all health information before him never existed. he is arrogant and narcissistic this is from my experience and is my opinion pay head or not either way you will figure it out on your own if you go to him. Hippocratic Oath: Modern Version I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant: I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow. I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism. I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug. I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery. I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God. I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick. I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure. I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm. If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2015

From the moment I walked into this place I knew I had made a mistake. It is a dark, dingy and dirty place with a bad smell. The employees lack greatly in customer service skills and the wait was ridiculous. The exam room was darker and dirtier than the lobby. There were old, very filthy velvet covered chairs and it smelled so awful in there, as if the room had not been cleaned in weeks! This doctor smelled so bad that the stench of his armpits literally burned my nostrils. He smelled as if he hadn't bathed or used deodorant in months. (The stench of His armpits stayed in my nostrils literally for hours after I had left there, it was just nauseating) His lack of professionalism manifested itself when he started asking me whether or not I eat pork...which has nothing to do with the situation regarding my back injury. He clearly wanted to push his strange belief system on me by advising me to juice and by giving me religious materials to read to help with my pain. He even advised that I watch some movie on Netflix to help with my pain! After his 3 minute physical "exam", where he merely checked my reflexes and felt my back through my layers of clothing, he advised that I should have "some shots" (his words) to my back at HIS surgical center (of course) and then prescribed some medications for me to take at bedtime without advising what the medications were or exactly what they were for. I would not suggest to anyone to go see this man. I wouldn't even take my dog to that office!