Dr. Lloyd M Alderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd M Alderson?

Amazing doctor

I have epilepsy and Lloyd is my doctor. He is absolutely wonderful. The staff that work with him are also very kind and understanding. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone in need of his services .

Patient

Dr. Alderson has answered his phone in the middle of appointments, on several occasions, and made me wait while he chatted on the phone (very rude to the patient, showing disrespect for the patients time). Has taken over 1 month to complete office notes (and is still not complete) in order to submit paperwork to insurance for authorization of needed procedure.

every time I come to his office, he asks me if this is my first time coming in!!! it is amazing!!! he does not care and does not even try to pretend.During visits he routinelly asks me why am I taking a medication that HE perscribed ??!!find another doctor