Dr. Lloyd Armold Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Pay up or Stay Sick

Posted on September 30th, 2009

I suffer from fibromyalgia and have been seeking a fibro-friendly PCP. I found Dr. Lloyd Armold on the Fibromyalgia Awareness website (www.fmaware.org), so I decided to give him a try.Dr. Armold refused to refer me to a rheumatologist or a pain management center. Instead, he insisted that the only way I would ever feel better was to buy his herbal supplements. He also offered me the option of purchasing the supplements from a health food store since I couldn't possibly "know anything about them or what to look for." When I explained that I could not afford to purchase supplements at this time, he told me that I "would never get better."I changed my PCP as soon as I walked out of Dr. Armold's office. If you have the money to spend, Dr. Armold may be a wonderful doctor. However, if you are like many people and receive state assisted health care, do not waste your time if you don't have a dime.

Posted on June 9th, 2010