Dr. Lloyd G Braemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd G Braemer?

Excellent doctor for all my kids...

I first met Dr. Braemer with an asthma emergency with my then, 2 month old son. He immediately addressed our needs and met us on a weekend to help us out. Since then he has been nothing shy of an excellent physician for our family, always going the extra mile.

Wonderful

Excellent Doctor, our children love him. Highly recommend !

We love Dr.Braemer

The Dr. is a little querky. Odd at times but he spends time with you and explains everything and the staff is awesome! My boy's love him.

He hurts people. My 16 year old daughter has celiac disease and ADD and anxiety. He tells her in the most obnoxious way that she should watch a Bill Murray movie called Where's Bob? He insists this will make an anxiety issue go away. Then when I say doubtful he choses a diatribe on movie Enigma. OMG is he for real? Teenage girls are developing depression, cutting, suicidal, picking up self destructive behaviors. Watch the movie Inside/Out and think about sadness turning happy long term memories into negative. That's what can happen to a teenager. And some girls do need intervention. The easiest most minimally invasive is the best course. So I get home and he calls me and tells me that after our horrendous visit? He does not want us back! I ask why, which Dr. Braemer does not want to tell me. But I point out I need to explain it to my daughter. He says it's me asking for a dexascan in the lobby (it's when I thought of it esp. with the tomfoolery). She has legacy bone issues from Celiac disease. Anyway he says our discussion on dexa was the issue we can't come back for. Wow! JA of the Year Award!!!

We love our Dr. Braemer!!!

Excellent

Dr.Braemer is simply the BEST! He is excellent at explaining a diagnosis, treatment or letting u know what to expect, how to handle things yourself at home to minimize multiple office or ER visits! Great advise for preteen & teen issues!

Dr.Braemer has been our Pediatrician for 10 years and 3 children! We love him! Can't say enough about the excellent care. He takes time to explain everything which allows us peace of mind. Our sons life was saved by his excellent diagnostic skills, he discovered a serous medical condition & sent us down south, the experts there said they were amazed that he caught this !

Great pediatrician

I went to Dr. Breamer as a kid, and now am taking my daughter to him. I couldn't be happier. He is very professional, and great with children. My daughter was very at ease with him.

Quick, but to the point

Dr. Braemer and staff have been wonderful. We have been seeing him since my son was born, who is now 6 months old, and all my interactions with the staff and the dr have been wonderful. I have had many "first time mom" worries and they have treated me with such compassion. Getting an appointment is so easy and I feel they really care about us. I look forward to a long term relationship with them.

LVN