Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lloyd D Brenden has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Amy and the staff at Dr. Brenden's office were amazing. I called in for a last minute, first time visit. They were able to squeeze me in within an hour of my call and Dr Brenden saw me within ten minutes of my arrival. Everybody I met there was incredibly friendly and courteous and they made my visit very low stress. Dr Brenden listened carefully to my concerns and was very quick, professional and gentle with the excision required. I didn't feel a thing! I would highly recommend Dr Brenden and his office.
I had been to Dr. Brendan about 5 yrs ago and he was very good then. My father had gone to him for years and I need a good dermatologist when I moved here. I had to find another doctor after a couple of years due to my insurance wasn't being accepted. When I turned Medicare age, he accepts Medicare and my supplementary insurance. Glad to be back in his care, and he's worth the long drive from my home to go to him in East Mesa. He knows his stuff about skin cancer, and being native born, raised, and educated, he knows exactly what to do and what works. His staff has been very accommodating in scheduling appointments and handling insurances.
I went to see Dr. Brenden two days ago because I had a skin rash that developed approx. 3 months ago, and has been spreading through out other parts of my body. He wrote me a prescription for a medication that I am already taking (not sure why I need two medications that were very similar to each other), and just said he did not know what the rash was from, and was not able to diagnose it, except with a "I don't know, and you are the stump of the day". No follow up, no nothing. Except he took my $50, and sent me on my way. Talk about about doctors who don't care... Thanks for wasting my time and my money, Dr. Brenden.
37 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Lloyd D Brenden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArthro Care Arthritis Care, 7525 E Broadway Rd Ste 10, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Lloyd D Brenden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.