Have you seen Dr. Lloyd A Costello?

he never has time for his patients, hes always in a hurry, when you think your gonna see him he sends another dr. hes intimidating. i wont go back.

Dr C "the best dr out there"!!! hands down!!!

I could sit here all day and write an entire book about why Dr Costello is so great, but honestly in order for you to understand you need to become his patient, and i promise you, you won't be disappointed. He is one of the last Dr's out there that doesn't leave you sitting for hours, and then rush you out once your in. He is calm, caring and just overall intelligent. He genuinely cares, and that comes across when you interact with him, he makes sure he has addressed all of your questions and concerns before you leave his office. I have been to so many Dr's, and there isn't one that even comes close to comparing to Dr Costello, i feel so lucky and blessed to have him as my Dr.

I drive an hour for Dr. Costello

Dr. Costello is a kind, caring doctor with awesome patient communication. He was there for me when I needed him the most with a bad kidney and I have continued with him because he is a remarkable professional. I moved from Pomona to the high desert and drive back to receive my care from him I think so highly of him. There are many doctors but few like Dr. Costello.

Blank

He is a very caring person. A great DR. O'm so glad I found him

Love Dr C!

When Dr c walks into the room, you get an immediate sense of calm, he always has a smile on his face that gives off a feeling that he is right where he wants to be "helping his patients".He gives you his undivided attention as he sits down and starts asking you questions about your visit and health. He lets you speak and listens to your every word, he will make suggestions, but if you have some of your own he is not intimidated or offended, instead he is willing to work with you if he feels it will provide a positive outcome for you.He never rushes you, and makes sure that before you leave he has answered all of your questions and concerns.His bedside manner is immpecable, and his good nature and knowledge is unlike all of the others.I feel so very fortunate to have Dr C as my Dr and encourage any person that wants or needs a new Dr to give Dr C a try...you will be so glad you did!:)

I with there were more physicians of Dr. Costello's caliber!

Dr. Costello is one of those all too rare finds in his profession..someone whose expertise and cutting edge medical skills are matched only by his his truly warm and caring nature. I would advice ANYONE seeking a new family doctor or a patient with a difficult pain mgt. issue to run-don't-walk to his office ASAP...hard to find better!

Dr. Costello is a nice doctor. His staff, however, is very incompetent. They never seem to know what's going on and they tend to want to give you an appointment that is weeks away even if it's an important issue.

the best of the best

He is very kind, he cares for his patientsHe is a true professional

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Costello is a very caring and patient doctor. When I was referred to him because my last doctor was retiring, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I have been pleasantly surprised and feel very lucky that Dr. Costello is my doctor. Because not only does he feel if something is working (a medication/a treatment) it shouldn't be messed with, he is knowledgeable about the latest meds and treatments and shared those with me. He also gave me free samples of a new medication he recommended to try in order to see if it would work for me before I spent money on it myself. Anytime I have asked a question, he has taken me seriously, answered me thoroughly in terms I can understand, and given me good suggestions about how to proceed if necessary. His billing staff is polite and good at their job, the wait for the doctor is short, the waiting room is very nice and quiet, and the nurses have a courteous manner. I particularly like that Dr. Costello spends as much time as I need with him--I have never felt hurried out the door. He is also unusually up-to-date with technology-- he takes notes on a laptop. Then he faxes my prescriptions to my pharmacy directly from his laptop so I don't have to go there myself and wait around in person!

i would not recomend

Dr. Lloyd A Costello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pomona, CA.