Dr. Lloyd A Darlow Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd A Darlow?

Great bedside manner, answered all my questions and has provided excellent referrals for requested specialists.

knowledgeable, friendly and very professional

Dr. Darlow has been treating me for a few years already. I have nothing but positive things to say about this wonderful human being. He treats patients with such caring and one can see he enjoys what he is doing. He is respectful and he explains everything he is doing. When he feels that you need an outside referral he makes sure you get the best treatment provider.

Excellent Practice

I have received excellent care, diagnosis, and have had an overall good experience with Dr. Darlow's practice.

I have had Dr. Darlow as my Dr. for 12 years,he is the best Dr.I have ever had.He is very concerned about my health and makes sure I see him every 4 months.I have my son and daughter go to him and have told many friends to go to him.

He was my Dr. in St. Louis, really liked him and wish he was still here!

I was refused an appointment

I do need a PGP to see me as I have some issue going on, and my husband is already a patient. So I tried to schedule an appointment, but because I mentioned that I am going to move away from Ithaca within 40 days, I was REFUSED the appointment. In my opinion this is very unethical. I am not sure this is Dr. Darlow's personal policy or the attendant was just being herself, but thought I needed to share. I thought we already had a family doctor in Ithaca, now I see we do not! So disappointed...

Fantastic Dr.

Wish I could have taken him w/ me when I moved out of Ithaca.Listens & gives clear feedback.Kind and compassionate.Professional.One of the best Dr. I've ever had!

Dr. Darlow is terrific! Spends lots of time with me and cares about me as an individual

Need appt for emergency medical attention. Lines busy for first 90 minutes I phoned. Sent to answering service which was not able to do anything except leave a message. Later reached office only to be told, after 3 minute wait on phone during my teaching day, that I would have to talk to a nurse. 5 mins. later nurse "Kelly" came on phone, had to have all my information again, then put me on hold 5 mins, came back long enough to state "one more second" then put on hold for another 3 mins, after which time I HAD to return to my class.It's very unfortunate that that such a good doctor is caught in such a poorly supportive team of people, most of whom are rude in the way they treat me like part of an assembly line, both this time and on my prior visit to Dr Darlow. Is this the forecasted "healthcare nightmare?" I am certainly caught in one right now.

Dr. Lloyd A Darlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.