Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lloyd D Fisher has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lloyd D Fisher has the following 16 expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Occupational Diseases
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Adolescent Medicine
Dr. Lloyd D Fisher is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lloyd D Fisher - Posted on December 2nd, 2017
Great experience every time!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lloyd D Fisher - Posted on November 28th, 2016
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2015)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Lloyd D Fisher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
Locations & DirectionsRELIANT MEDICAL GROUP, 191 May St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Lloyd D Fisher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.