Dr. Lloyd Gayle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Gayle?

Best Doctor

No other doctor has ever made me feel as calm and relaxed as he does. He treats you like a person not just a another patient. He took his time explaining the various procedure options I had. He answered all of my questions in depth and reassured me all would be fine. My end result was exactly how he explained and I was very happy. In my opinion, he is one of the greatest doctors ever and I would highly recommend him. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait but he is well worth it!

Informative and approachable.

Dr. Gayle spent a considerable amount of time with me describing my surgery and answering my (many) questions. I appreciated his ability to explain the procedure in layman's terms without sounding condescending. Two questions below not answered because: This was my initial visit; I was referred to Dr. Gayle by another physician who made the initial diagnosis.

Left me VERY assymetric.

Went to him in 2011 for revision breast lift. Left me with a HORRIBLE inframmary scar and terribly assymetric. Agreed to do another revision for $6000 more. I had already paid him $11,000 for the first revision!!! Avoid this ripoff artist.

Love him, He is by far the best dr in NY saved my life in so many ways great person as well.

Great plastic surgeon.

Dr. Gayle is very professional. Knowledgeable and extremely caring. I had to wait two months to consult with him at first because he is in such high demand, but it was worth the wait.

Dr.Gayle is a very caring, excellent surgeon.

Never available . Office staff horrible, particularly D. Actually accidently canceled appointment that we waited a long time for. No order of priorities. Dr. good but staff and way office runs makes you want to switch.