Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lloyd K Huang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I would say I didn't enjoy my conversation with Dr. Huang, but I didn't have one. Not once in the two years I've been a patient of his, have I ever been able to speak with him over the phone. I recently called in for a couple different reasons and his receptionist guarded him like a national treasure. He is by far, the worst internist I've had. Too many reasons to list.
IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS MY OPINION OF DR. HUANG HAS SLIPPED A LOT. WHEN ASKED ABOUT A CERTAIN PROBLEM WITH MY WIFE HE DID NOT GIVE US AN ANSWER AS TO WHAT MAY BE CAUSING IT NOR DID HE SEEM VERY INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHAT WAS CAUSING IT. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED SEEING HIM HE SEEMED TO BE A FAIR DOCTOR BUT NOW I NOT TOO SURE.
33 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Lloyd K Huang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLloyd Huang Md, 3507 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN
Dr. Lloyd K Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.