Dr. Lloyd Y Kim Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd Y Kim Jr?

Explaining Treatments and Tests

So far he has been unable to find a treatment or an explanation of my condition. He never takes the time to explain any tests he performs or their outcome. Also, he misdiagnosed my latest test which I confirmed without another doctor. I am not satisfied with his handling of my case.

Terrible doctor

Handled my issue effectively and with kindness

I went to The Villages Regional Hospital where Dr.Kim was on duty. I came in after suffering the most severe headache of my life and having in the past experienced a pulmonary embolism, and knowing I was at risk for stroke. Dr. Kim ordered head and neck scan which he kindly anticipated would come out normal, but explained they were doing to rule out more serious issues, which fortunately it did.