Dr. Lloyd D Stahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lloyd D Stahl?

Outstanding Cardiologist

Dr. Stahl is a fantastic doctor. He was able to diagnose my complex medical condition in a very short amount of time. He knew exactly what should be done, and he explained it to me very thoroughly. I recommend him highly.

Very positive

Dr. Stahl has always given me great care and attention .. His diagnosis and recommendations have kept me Doing well and feeling well in spite of my heart situation

Consistently Caring

I no longer can pinpoint the day when Dr. Stahl began monitoring my cardio-vascular health, but in mid-2002 he recommended my first stent. Since then he's overseen my health and guided me to a to a point in my life where I feel I'm functioning better at 80 than I did at 65.

I have been with Dr. Stahl for twenty years!

Dr. Stahl has been my cardiologist for twenty years! He has been outstanding to work with and very honest regarding my heart condition. He had me see four heart surgeons to get their opinion regarding my heart function and if they recommended surgery. I finally selected a surgeon at Cleveland Heart Institute, and Dr. Stahl agreed with the selection. He always took time to share with me the reasons for his decisions, and provided time for me to comment regarding my questions. I felt I was involved in the path that we took in the treatment plan designed for me as a patient.

Dr. Lloyd D Stahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.