Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Loan Ngo
Dr. Loan Ngo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Westminster, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ngo is affiliated with Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital - Orange and Los Alamitos Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Loan Ngo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Loan Ngo has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Loan Ngo has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Loan Ngo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor runs a very poor office. My mother was very sick and passed out in the waiting room. We asked the office to call 911 and the front desk gal refused. She told us not to call 911. We had to use our cell phone to call. The doctor didn't even come out to check on my mother until the paramedics came, and even then she didn't do anything. Just looked. After my mother was admitted to the hospital, she didn't even bother coming by to check, or even call.Her office didnt' provide a test result that the new doctor needed until a week after when we didn't need it anymore.She finally called AFTER I came to pick up the report and told the front desk gal that I would report the doctor for the incident. She didn't call to apoligize or to ask how my mother was. She called to defend her little incompetent worker and her own failure to act.As for her treatment, she advised my mother NOT to eat any sweet fresh fruits. She thinks the natural fruit sugar is bad. What an idiot.My mother now realized what a quack this doctor was and decided to go to a real doctor.The average wait in her office is 1 1/2 - 2 hours. You first wait in the waiting room at least 1 hour or more, then you wait some more once they take you in.
Dr. Ngo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
University of California
40 Years Experience
Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Loan Ngo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.