Dr. Loanne B Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loanne B Tran?

patient

Dr. Tran is very thorough in her treatment and care. She takes the time to explain to me what I have and what I need to do to get better.

She is a lovely and great doctor. Our family doctor for more than 8 years and attends to all our medical needs. Very friendly and intelligently explains illness and treatment with a smile. Would highly recommend her to people looking for a physician.

Dr. Tran is very knowledgeable and explains in detail what the condition is and what I need to do. She is very patient and answers all my questions and provides me with plenty of resources. I highly recommends her to all my friends and family.

Adel K

Dr. Tran is a wonderful doctor. She takes her time with you and discusses your condition with you and how you can improve your health. She gives plenty of information and resources about your illness. She follows up with you to make sure you are okay. The staff is great as well. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a primary care doctor.

Avoid!

I wanted a simple referral to an occupational therapist for my child who has difficulty chewing solid food. Dr. Tran refused, claiming "let the kid go hungry, he'll eat". She just have the utmost disregard of my parental concern. What effort does it take her to do a referral? She also argued with me that my kid's weight is "normal", despite my 3.5 year old weighs in at 25 lbs and has not gained weigh in more than a year! Dr. Tran tends to have a combative attitude and has no basic "customer service" mentality, let alone a warm, caring attitude you'd expect from a doctor, especially from a female pediatrician! Lastly. her office opens 10am-5pm weekdays, closed weekends. Sounds a lot like a government welfare service?

Dr. Loanne B Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.