Dr. Loc Le Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Loc Le?

LOVE Dr. Le

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Dr. Le is a very caring doctor. He has done 3 procedures on me and one on my daughter.

Wayne S

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I highly recommend seeing him very encouraging man and doctor.

Highly Recommend...

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Highly recommend. No problems. All staff professional.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I am so glad that I was referred to Dr. Le. He has taken the time to get to the bottom of my problem and more. I can highly recommend him and will. While talking about the medical problems, he makes one feel very relaxed and comfortable.

Truely, The Top Doctor On This Site

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Ease of Appointment -I walked in and Dr Le saw me right away to understand what I needed to see him for ; afterward I had an appointment in 1-2 days later. Promptness Courteous Staff -One receptionist (American of African descent) had a tendency to hand out unsolicited advice which is the worst kind. There were to receptionists; one inside the office and one at the front desk but they sat beside each other. The receptionist I was talking to had ask me why was I there. I told her for preop evaluation for weight loss surgery. She said she was thinking about it. I told her of my experiences with GBMC and how great I thought they were. Then I said they had two tracks 3 mos or 6 mos. The second receptionist begin to butt in our conversation to tell us what she thought. Remember, no one was talking to her...She said GMBC was too young and too inexperienced. She said that no one should get weight loss surgery in 3 mos. Single handed she was enough for me to never come back let alone to work beside her every day... Accurate Diagnosis -I hads a stomach virus and Dr Le contacted me at home at 8 pm. Bedside Manner -He was very comforting and he takes much pride in being a people person. He has a board with cards from every patient he has ever had! Spends Time with Me -He made time to see me as a walk in wanting to set appointment. Follows Up After Visit -After my procedure, he called me at home to see how I felt and to tell me what to expect! Then, I got another call from his staff to check on me too. Overall this doctor has raised my standard of what patients should expect from every doctor but do not receive it from most doctors.

Posted on August 29th, 2017