Dr. Lockett Garnett Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lockett Garnett?

Office Manager at Hear Va

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I couldn't have asked for more; he's a keeper ~~

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I was in pure agony with my left leg and knee and could barely take a limping step without tears. I was SO lucky to have been referred to Dr Garnett when even the emergency room didn't know what was wrong with me. Well, Dr Garnett diagnosed it quickly and then gave me the first of 2 cortisone shots (one that day and one 2 days later). He added specific instructions for the next 10 days and then a plan for that should the pain still be with me. Just knowing he listened, understood, took the time and didn't rush me, and then happened to be an expert at cortisone shot giving, made me very, very comfortable. I trust him completely and should I end up with surgery down the road, he will be my first and only choice for a surgeon. A million and one thanks, Dr. Garnett, because that's what you are: One in a million.

excellent

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I was very lucky to find dr. Garnett. he has helped me for over 3 yrs now and i trust him and his staff with my health care. i had knee surgery due to tearing both sides of the maniscus in my left knee. my appointments have always been with ease. the staff is very professional and informative and all the efforts involved were with such ease and care. im glad i have this office and staff in my corner.

Very good doctor but

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I ran into some difficulties when it came to medications prior to my surgery. Dr Garnett and his staff would not prescribe any anti-inflammatories, thus I was in a LOT of pain prior to my surgery. Oddly they were more than willing to give me narcotiics!

Shoulder Surgery

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Did knee surgery in 2005 (both at at the same time. Decided to get his opinion on shoulder pain after seeing other surgeons. He suggested options for treating torn rotor cuff. Very happy I decided to have Dr. Garnett do my surgery.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

had hip replacement what went very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Garnett to anyone having hip replacement. Do wish he would spent a little more time to answer questions.about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Posted on September 18th, 2011

I had and ACL replacement in 2008. The surgery went very smoothly. The replacement ligament was very well chosen. He kept me overnight because of my age and because I live alone. Dr. Garnett recommended physical therapists in the same building at St. Mary's. I made a full recovery and I have an excellent range of motion.

Posted on September 5th, 2017