Dr. Lois Bachus Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lois Bachus?

Unreal

Posted on September 12th, 2017

I had been a patient of her's for several years. i had a very serious lady problem and she crossed her arms and states "i have never seen anything like that in 26 years" as i lay they crying and in intense pain. She decides the best plan is to clean the area with hydrogen peroxide-I literally thought i was going to have a heart attack. I NEVER WENT BACK TO HER. You would think after all the years i was her patient that she would have cared enough to at least be compassionate or make sure i was okay???? It was unreal to say the least. I believe she is a unprofessional, non compassionate, person portraying a physician. That is all.....

Condescending bedside manner

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Hostile attitude, condescending, mean are all tens I would use to describe Dr. Bachus' interaction toward me.

Friendly, thoughtful and fast!

Posted on August 1st, 2014

I like her because she is sure to ask you if you want to have a test done or if you have any general ailments or problems she needs to address rather than just going down a list of things or making you ask her. But she also has never kept me waiting for appointments and she is peppy so you can get going with your day. Highly recommended!

Great Overall..

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I just saw her for the first time after moving here recently. I just came in for an annual check up but she was very friendly, attentive and asked at least twice if I had any questions or concerns. The appointment was quick and easy!

Best OB/GYN

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Very professional and extremely nice office, both the nurses, front office and especially Dr. Bachus

Posted on January 7th, 2009

I have always had a great experience with Dr Bachus!1 I stared seeing her when I was 15... I am now 34....

Unbelievable

Posted on December 2nd, 2008

Please tell me if I am crazy. About five months ago Dr. Lois Bachus diagnosed me with severe dysphasia and informed me that I would need a cone biopsy. So, I went in for the same day surgery. To have some emotional support, I had my husband, step mother and grandma come with me to the hospital. Now to get the whole story I need to give you some history. One month before I was diagnosed my biological mother died of a drug overdose. This was very unexpected event in my life and is still very hard for me to deal with. So I went in for my regular pap (witch was the pap that she saw the dysphasia in) and the first thing she said to me (before I told her about my mother) she commented on how much weight I have gained and how fat I am. I gained about 50 LBS after my mother passed away. After I explained that my mother had passed away she confirmed with me that it was not my step mother and I told her it was my biological mother, because Lois Bachus is also my step mother 's gyn. Ok back to the surgery. After I had the surgery I was to start my menstrual cycle the very next week. I know lucky me. I usually use tampons but Dr. Bachus said not to put anything inside the vagina for two weeks so I used pads. Not having used pads in about 15 years I was not really sure what to buy. The pads I bought I guess were too big because I got a sort of dipper rash from them. So naturally I called Dr. Bachus's nurse to see what it was or what/how I could treat it. Dr. Bachus told the nurse that it was a yeast infection and said to call in the medicine for it. The nurse however set me up an appointment to come in to see her. When I got to the appointment Dr. Bachus informed me of what she had instructed her nurse to do and was clearly upset with me because of her nurses mistake. So she looked at the rash and said it was not a yeast infection but a dipper rash. Keep in mind she was trying to call me in medication for something I did not have. After she came back with a cream for me to put on the area she stood back and crossed her arms and looked right at me and said. "I thought you said your mother passed away?" I said, puzzled "Yes, she did". Dr.Bachus replied. "I saw your mother at your surgery, how could she be dead?" I said "That's my step mother." Dr.Bachus did not apologize for being rude or for her mistake. A few days later I received a letter in the mail from Dr. Bachus saying "I believe our patience doctor relationship has been compromised." And that she could no longer continue seeing me. I am over floored my this. Dr. Bachus was my gyn for six years plus. I guess I never knew how poorly I was being taken care of because I thought it was the norm. But as I have come to find out it is not the norm. After I got a new obgyn she informed me that I have a staph infection right on the crease of my inner thigh where it meets my private area. Dr. Bachus had told me that was irritated in grown hair follicles', and I could do nothing but stop shaving down there to help the problem (witch is not the case!). She is rude, had no bed side manor, and miss diagnoses a serious infection (witch my new obgyn diagnosed right away). This is just my opinion/experience. An I crazy for thinking she is a horrible doctor.

Posted on April 21st, 2016