Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lois Killewich
Dr. Lois Killewich, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 1 other location). She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Killewich is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and UTMB at Galveston. She speaks English.
Dr. Lois Killewich has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lois Killewich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.