Dr. Lois J Mckinley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois J Mckinley?

She is a wonderful doctor...I went in for a routine exam, and she noticed my acne and put me on Ery Tab.. My complexion cleared up, which I had given up on...and my self esteem went up...she cares about her patients and I have recommended others to her...and they have liked her...

Mrs. S. Hartin, RN

She is great. Spends time with her patients. Caring.

Dr. McKinley is no longer affliated with my insurance company since she moved in with a group of doctors in May, 2011, but when she was alone in her practice, there was very little waiting and she was an attentive doctor that had the answers I needed. Also, she didn't go overboard on prescriptions. Loved her!

Dr McKinley has one of the worst bedside manners I have ever encountered! She is cold, patronizing and incompetent. She seems to have difficulty with giving answers to very basic questions. She made a very flippant, insensitive comment about one of her former colleagues that happened to die from cancer. Steer clear of this women, she's a disgrace to the profession!

Consider retiring

I was so disappointed by the treatment of this doctor. I only saw her a few times, but she ignored an abnormal EKG, saying she didn't think it was anything. After subsequent follow up with a cardiologist, it was discovered that it was a serious cardiac problem. This doctor said she could size people up by looking at them the first time. I don't know what that is - bias? Psychic powers? Laziness? What it isn't is good medicine.

1st. Choice for a Doctor

I would recommend Dr, McKinley to anyone who would like to be treated with kindness, respect and dignity. She feels our time is as valuable as hers and VERY rarely do I have to wait even 5 minutes. She is interested in your whole person and finds ways to treat you and ways you should be treating yourself. Her staff is supportive, communicative and efficient.

Dr. Lois J Mckinley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.