Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lois Minich
Dr. Lois Minich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Logan, UT, with other offices in Orem, UT and Riverton, UT (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Minich is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics, Primary Children+s Medical Center and University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Lois Minich has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. Lois Minich has the following 5 expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Research
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. Lois Minich has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lois Minich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Minich has known my son since he was 48 hours old. He was brought to PCMC with Tetralogy of Fallot from Alta view. We were not aware of his diagnosis until after birth. Once my son was assigned to Dr. Minich, not only was my baby taken care of, so was I. Dr. Minich was our advocate and would not allow any procedures to be done on my child unless it was necessary. She has taken the time comfort me when there was bad news that tells me she cares. In a lot of ways, she was my only support system regarding my son's cardiology care.This is our last year with her at PCMC. It is a big step for us as we head of to adulthood.! We will miss her!
Dr. Minich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Primary Children+s Medical Center
University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
27 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lois Minich in this video.
Dr. Lois Minich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.