Dr. Lois Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Sullivan?

Spot on what my children and I needed

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I looooove Doctor Sullivan! I have two young toddlers and have leaned on her for many many things. I struggled with some issues myself post partum with my first and she never dismissed or was alarmed by my anxiety (most doctors write me off, I'm not the best communicator). She helped me tremendously and knew she was the right fit after spending so much time with ME with my first in those intial two months. My second had terrible colic, wouldn't gain weight or grow for almost 6 months. I cried every week at weigh ins and just the exhaustion of it all and she always comforted me. It's amazing she is so spot on perfect to child development needs of the child related to fears (doctors) and even reading my children from a mile away. I couldn't recommend her more highly. She also made a point to visit me daily with my second in the hospital, even tho it was her day off.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I followed Dr. Sullivan from when she was at Dundalk Pediatrics and then out to Towson. She is wonderful with my children. She very caring not only to the children but also to the parents.

Best Pediatrician

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr Sullivan has been my kids Pediatrician since my 1st child turned one & she is about to turn 20 now. She never once looks at you like you are a mom that doesn't know what they r talking about. She always returns calls, has a great bedside manner & loves kids. I couldn't of asked for a better dr for my kids. She used to work in dundalk & when she transferred practices I followed without question. Thank you Dr Sullivan for taking great care of my kids over the years.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr.Sullivan is a GREAT Doctor in my bookm, she is very attentive and I trust her 100% with the care of my daughter.Im so glad she is my child's physician.

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. Sullivan is a wonderful, caring pediatrician. I never have a problem reaching and talking to her when I have questions or concerns. My three children love and trust her..and so do I!!

Posted on March 13th, 2017