Dr. Lois Urick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Urick?

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I saw this doctor for years and she helped me out so much. I can't beleive some other person said she will only spend five minutes and didn't listen. she always spent plenty of time with me. When I saw that review from someone else I knew I had to make a review to set the record straight. I'm really sad Dr. Urick isn't at Seneca any more, she is a great doctor.

Would not recommend

Posted on October 7th, 2013

No, I wouldnt choose this dr again if I had other choices. I took my teenage son to her; she did not take the problem seriously; she attributed his problems to normal teenager misbehaving. He has serious problems; I have mental illness in the family and am afraid my son has the same problem or something similar. This dr did not consider this, or even talk with my son or me long enough to discover anything. She'll spend five minutes with you and send you on your way.

Posted on October 29th, 2014