Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lokesh S Tantuwaya has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
- Brain Tumor
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 65
1. He refused to allow my husband to join me in the examination room 2. He didn't allow to talk about my injury nor did he bother to look at my films. 3. He administered 2 epidurals without anesthesia. 4. He "forgot" to send in a status report to my attorney which cost me 2 months of workers Comp benefits; a total of $2,200. 5. I believe he does not like women, especially white women because the people I've talked to that like him were all men.
I have been seeing Dr Tantuwaya since 2010 for a workers comp injury. At first he was very attentive and explained my problem (herniated disc) very well. He had to do an emergency surgery on me again in 2012 for another herniated disc but this time with neuro problems. After the second surgery is when everything began to change. He would never complete the paperwork that workers comp required for me to get medications or MRI's or any other treatment. I would call his office every 3 days to check the status of the paperwork and was told " we have sent him a note to complete the paperwork but he hasn't done it yet" This went on for over 3 months with no medications and increasing pain from additional herniated disc. Seems like he is just to busy to care about his patients anymore. May be different with private insurance but if you have workers comp I would steer clear of him. Also if you are in the inland empire he is only in his Murrieta office 1 day a month
26 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Lokesh S Tantuwaya accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lokesh S Tantuwaya in this video.
Dr. Lokesh S Tantuwaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.