Dr. Loki Skylizard Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Loki Skylizard?

Outstanding!

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr Skylizard, is the most patient oriented, hardworking, humble, physician I have ever worked with. I am overwhelmed by the excellent care I have received from him, and his staff. Not only is he a technical genius, but he is also compassionate and dedicated. There are no words to express how grateful I am to this wonderful man. Monmouth Medical Center better hold on to him, he is truly a gem!!!!

EXCELLENT

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Not surprised

Posted on May 7th, 2011

I went to UAB to see Dr. Cerfolio. I was very, very pleased by Dr. Cerfolio and his team. Dr. Skylizard was introduced to me by Dr. Cerfolio as his partner. Just like the the other posts, Dr. Loki came and saw me and my family before the operation in the pre-operative area. Some of Dr. Cerfolio's nurses did too. During the operation with the robot, Dr. Skylizard called to the waiting area and spoke with my family. Dr Skylizard rounded and saw us everyday. There was no secret what DrSkylizard's role was. Dr. Cerfolio explained Dr. Skylizard was the "only" thoracic robotic fellow in the country and he had more robot training experience at UAB then anyone in the country! Dr. Cerfolio was very proud of this. I heard Dr. Skylizard has left UAB and now teaches other surgeons how to use the robot.

Excellent

Posted on April 14th, 2011

The entire team was great when it definately counted!

Cancer

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

I have cancer. DrLoki took the time to speak with me and my family before the operation and after.I wish I didn't have cancer. But, I know my doctor cares.

family

Posted on September 16th, 2010

He took care of my father and cares about the entire family.

Posted on September 16th, 2010

excellent, very talented

Kind but firm

Posted on July 25th, 2010

Dr Loki comes around after everyone else left and spends a very long time going over things and listening. I never knew breathing after surgery could be so difficult. When we had difficulties, he gave us his home phone number to call at anytime. He doesn't accept "I can't". He knows you can recover and encourages you to try hard.

Lobectomy with robot

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Dr. Skylizard spoke to us for a long time before the operation. He also spent time with us after the operation. You have to work hard on your breathing and coughing. Dr. Skylizard doesn't take no for an answer. He will encourage you but will be firm.Dr. Cerfolio has a great team with Dr. Skylizard.

robot on me too

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr. Skylizard spent a great deal of time explaining how the recovery would be. We were happy to have the robot as a family member had a robot procedure before. They have a top notch team.

Robot

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Dr. Skylizard works with Dr. Cerfolio. They used the robot to remove my lung cancer and the lymph nodes. I had small incisions for the surgery but no cracked ribs and thorocotomy. After surgery I was on their special hospital floor. The nurses were great. I was able to go home early. Their team is number 1.

kind

Posted on April 14th, 2010

He came in early to talk to us before the operation. Then he called us during to surgery to tell us how things were going. We saw him everyday. He encouraged us and showed us the breathing exercises.