Dr. Lolitta E Aznaurova Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lolitta E Aznaurova?

TERRIBLE...DO NOT SEEK THIS DOC

Never returns calls, even for serious issues regarding med or symptoms..can never get ahold of anyone. Front desk people are very rude and do not triage. Drove an hour for getting Steven johnsons syndrome and was ten mins late and told to go home. Appalling and very uncaring. Hate this place. Im a nurse and this office is way understaffed and doesn't care about patients.

Told her that I was concerned about the fact that I seemed to be relying more on alcohol in my depression. She respond with "Most of my patients are alcoholics." Not what I wanted to hear time to find a new doctor.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

All these other people that wrote reviews are all NUTS! She listens, shares, and cares. I was hopeless when I when to see her. After seeing her there was a light at the end of my tunnel, where there was just darkness before. I thank God for Dr. Aznaurova , She is awesome!

Medicating queen

Loves to drug you up but doesn't want to revisit or change after she's started you on medications that have caused you to feel worse not better. Her book says it should. Remember she's the dr your the patient.

Shocking

Shock doc. Money maker. Gave up on actual medicine when she decided to accept dirty money practicing dirty medicine while breaking the code of ethics for her "profession". Feeds off of old people, disabled people, mentally ill people... People who have no voice... Leaving them permanently injured. I know. I am one of them. Unfortunately, all I can I say is I hope I can find peace for MYSELF and acceptance for MYSELF in the situation. Hopefully they will ban ECT and put HER out of business. Thanks for the brain damage, "doc".

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. STAY AWAY. HORRIBLE.

This woman ruined my life. She miss diagnosed me based off of a misconception of something I said. She twisted my words to make me sound "crazy". She put me on antipsychotics but told they were anxiety medication. Pretty different and horrible side effects especially if you don't actually have the correct symptoms to be one them....once I left the hospital and was transferred to another doctor who didn't believe a word I said because of what Aznaurova wrote about me. The antipsychotics made me put on 50 pounds in a matter of months. There was so much going on that I didn't realize it was happening until literally none of my clothes fit. I went from being 110 to 160. I kept taking the meds because I thought maybe it would get better. I didn't recognize myself nor did others and I fell into a deeper depression. I wanted to die. I didn't know who I was at all. I was a complete stranger to myself not just because of my new appearance but because of the change in my personality and any sense of drive/creativity. It was all gone. She f***** up a good 8 months of my life because of one 20 minute meeting with her. She was the one with all the power. I was a suicidal teen who couldn't care for myself. Who was going to believe me over her? She probably has no memory of me, but I can never forget her face. She put words in my mouth, and when I tried to correct her she said I was wrong, which made me mad, so she labeled me as a schizophrenic. I was nothing to her, just another time slot in her day, but for me it changed me and I can never go back. This doctor is careless and rude and doesn't listen. Just another pill pusher ruining the already messed up mental health system. Find another doctor. I would never want anyone to go through what I did.

Horrid doctor

This doctor is terrible. She should be avoided and is a menace to society. Do not trust your mental health care with her. Do your research and go somewhere else.

Stay away, especially if you have ADD.

I moved into the area and needed a psychiatrist. I had already been diagnosed years ago and knew what meds were effective for me. She didn't care about what had worked in the past and put me on one drug that was supposed to take care of everything. It came with several side-effects, one of which still effects me. In spite of my complaints, she kept me on it. I missed an appointment, but was able to reschedule one within a week or two. She asked something like, "how are you doing without your medication?" To which I replied that I still had enough. Her already hostile toned worsened as she quickly said she had not prescribed enough for that to be possible, and without skipping a beat she accusingly asked, "what other doctor are you seeing?" I walked out, which I'm sure she thought confirmed her ridiculous accusation. Her flaws go beyond unprofessionalism. She lacks the empathy, intellegence, and interpersonal skills to ever be competent at psychiatry.

BAD DOCTOR

I was in the hospital,never had mental illness before and she wanted to do ECT on me!!!!!!! What a nightmare. Refused it.

This is one mean lady. Steer clear.

house wife

Extremely lovely Dr. Highly intelligent and was able to help me with my situation. Very knowledgeable and educated and not only helped me with my mental health, but also my physical health as well. If all doctors were like her, the world would be a much better place to live in! Thank you Dr. A!!!!

Great doctor

Dr A is wonderful. She is very insightful and has helped me not only with my mental health problems, but also with my physical issues. I have seen several doctors - and she is simply the best.