Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lon Davis
Dr. Lon Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Baptist St Anthonys Hospital, Northwest Texas Surgery Center and Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist. Dr. Davis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lon Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lon Davis has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Lon Davis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lon Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist St Anthonys Hospital
Northwest Texas Surgery Center
Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Northwest Texas Hospital
Northwest Texas Hospital, Amarillo, Tx
Baptist St Anthony S
BSA Panhandle Surgery
Baptist St Anthonys Health Sys, Amarillo, Tx
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1979
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Lon Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsIMPLANT DIAGNOSTIC & TREATMENT, 1600 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Lon Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.