Dr. Gary L Morgan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary L Morgan Jr?

Dr. Morgan is a compassionate and excellent doctor.

Dr. Morgan has always listened to me and allowed me to be a part of the discussion of my health issues. He has actually saved my life on two occasions by insisting on a colonoscopy (which revealed cancer) and finding a serious heart problem after looking at my EKG. Before I left the office, he had me scheduled for an emergency appointment with cardiology. He really cares about his patients!! He is so well liked that my only complaint is that it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with him. Therefore, I schedule my next year's physical as I leave from the current year's physical!!!

$700.00 for a Routine, 15 Minute Office Visit

$700.00 for a routine, 15 minute office visit doesn't reflect the actual star rating. Dr. Morgan is prompt and thorough, and spends the average time a patient would expect a PCP to spend with a patient, but it doesn't justify the amount his practice charges for a routine office visit!

keep looking

His staff is great but him as a doctor he's an a hole. He called our house and basically cussed my wife out about calling for me on my very high blood pressure. He is no longer my doctor. Best advice is to keep looking.

Patient Doctor

Dr. Morgan is the best! Takes time to listen to you never rushes you. I appreciate his caring staff and the kindness they show you. Wished they were open on week-ends. : ) I thank them for everything they have done for our family.

I find Dr Morgan to be very thorough and He gives me time without rushig me.I find his manner to be very comforting,interested in my problems an very kind..I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Dr who truly cares.

Excellent diagnostician...thinks outside of box. Comprehensive. Nice and caring.

Dr Morgan has little or no followup, took me off of a medication to see if my symptons improved, and doctor never followed up. I have been in pain with back problems for over a year and the doctor has not helped me.