Dr. Lon Sadowsky Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lon Sadowsky?

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I have been following with the Doctor since he started practicing in Florida. He has done an amazing job controlling my blood pressure, and slowing my kidney disease numbers. I believe he has helped me to avoid dialysis.

Fantastic

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Explains things, not many doctors do this, and he does it well.

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Excellent! I was follwing with another local kidney specialist, but I saw Dr. Sadowsky speak during a lecture series. He was great. I came to him for a second opinion, and I can not thank him enough! he is excellent.

Wow!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Although I could tell it was a busy day in the office, I was able to getc my father in for an emergency consultation with Dr sadowsky. Wow, is all I can say. My father moved down from new York and was so worried about "florida" doctors. We were more then impressed. He pinpointed my father's problem, made the right diagnosis, while providing us the time we needed. All the other reviews are spot on. What a great doctor.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I have lived in Florida for over 10 years and Dr. Sadowsky exhibits the most concern for my well being of any Dr. I have visited.

Looking for a good nephrologist? I found one.

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I was recommended to Dr Sadowsky from the internet and reviews. He is a terrific person, great bedside manner and a great diagnostician. I am now under his care and doing well.

Excellent kidney doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2013

A friend of ours referred us to Dr. Sadowsky. During our consultation we never felt rushed and he made me feel at ease. We found him to be extremely knowledgeable and with his warmth and compassion we would highly advise anyone with a kidney problem see him.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Dr. Sadowsky cared for my husband who recently passed. He not only cared for him as physician cares for a patient but as one person cares for another. He diagnosed my husband with an uncommon and fairly rare disease- We met him as a second opinion and he should be everyones first . his knowledge, treatment plan, and compassion was wonderful. I would without hesitation recommend him.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I really liked Dr. Sadowsky and would recommend him to others.

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I found him to be caring and quite empathetic. He is quite knowledgeable, and came highly recommended by all of my other doctors. He spent plenty of time not only diagnosing my problem but also learning about me.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I was suffering from a severe kidney problem that none of my other doctors could figure out. Dr. Sadowsky came highly reccommended. Our first visit was very intensive and he spent quite a bit of time with me. His mannerisms were great. He is a life saver! He diagnosed me and I was able to avoid a biopsy! Highly reccommend him.

Knowledgeable

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Sadowsky to help control my bloodpressure which was out of control. He was the only one to prescribe the right combo of drugs. Since our visit i feel 100% better. He spent alot of time explaining and treating my condition.