Have you seen Dr. Lona G Caires?

Really Helped Me

I was struggling with pain issues for years and had gone to many different doctors. Doctor Caires figured out the best approach and got me on a treatment plan that worked. She really listened to my concerns. I refer people to her all the time and she came highly recommended to me by another patient.

Awful doctor, dismissive of all concerns.

I saw her for a few different issues that I was having, and she cared about none of them. She was quick to check over things, looked at me dumbfounded by some of my questions, and was rude and in a hurry the entire time. As it turns out, the weird looking mole on my leg was skin cancer. Thanks for nothing, Dr. Caires.

doctor good, office bad

The doctors here are nice but the wait is never less than 30 minutes, it's difficult to get an appointment and once you've waited in the waiting room for half an hour, you get to go wait in the doctors office for 15 minutes. The staff insists that they don't over book, but EVERY time I go there, it's no less than a 30 minute wait. Once, I waited an hour - that's no exaggeration!

Dr. Lona G Caires is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.