Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lona R Sasser
Dr. Lona R Sasser, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Springs, FL, with another office in Coral Springs, FL. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sasser is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center and Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Sasser has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lona R Sasser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Sexual Development Problems
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Child Birth
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Birth Control
- Abdominal Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I was in need of a new doctors office beacuse I didn't feel the obgyn recommended to me was the best choice for me. My sister recommended me to this office I will never go anywhere else both Dr. Sasser and Dr.Squire are amazing. The ENTIRE staff has been great since I first walked in the door and u can't say that about most places. So thankful I found an office that I'm comfortable and happy with.
Dr. Sasser has been my doctor for several years. I find her very professional and really cares.
I hate going to the GYN so much I spent 9 years without seeing one. Not very smart, but that just explains how much I dislike this examination. Two years ago a friend convinced me to see her Doctor and again so disappointed that never returned to him. I went to Dr. Sasser after a recommendation of my neighbor and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Sasser has excellent bedside manners, was caring, patient and knowledgeable. The staff was courteous and caring and the office is clean and nice. Definitely very pleased all around and I can finally say I have a GYN for my yearly visit and I have a doctor I am happy to recommend.
There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Dr. Sasser is. She delivered both of my babies and safely brought me and my first child through an incredibly difficult c-section delivery. She is extremely thorough, caring, and knowledgeable, and I was grateful to have her as my doctor during my second pregnancy and c-section. You will be in good hands with Dr. Sasser taking care of you. I am so happy to have found her.
Doctor Sasser makes my annually visit a lot less uncomfortable that other doctors. I saw Dr Sasser for the first time when I was 19, she is so nice and helpful!! I appreciate that she receives my phone calls and remembers me even if she hasn't seen me in over a year. I like her assistant as well and they make a great team!!Thank you Dr Sasser
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2009, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Sasser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Lona R Sasser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lona R Sasser in this video.
Dr. Lona R Sasser is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.